Saturday 26 January 2013

Videos

Hello again! I was googling underbite blogs and such as I was extrememly bored, and I have nothing to read right now since I just finished the Harry Potter series (for the fourth time. Still made me cry though...) Anyways, I found this girl (Becca)'s Youtube channel. I've watched her videos before, about two years ago when I first confirmed that I was in this for the long run. There aren't a whole lot of video blogs out there, but hers is by far the best one in my opinion. They have helped me prepare myself for it a lot, just seeing what a difference it made. Of course, she was absolutely gorgeous before hand so. 
Anyway, if you're interested here's the link for her channel. I'm thinking about probably doing a video blog of it myself along with this one, but that won't be until the day before my actual surgery so ya. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Harry Potter too!
    The link you have shared is a good one. I have also watched her videos.

    I think I may be having my surgery in around 5/6 months too. Well, my ortho said in Novemeber it would be April/May but I'm not holding my breath. But I think it will be turn out to be in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply!
      Aha, frankly I don't trust anyone who says they don't like it ;P
      I'm REALLY hoping for it to be at the beginning of the summer, as I really don't want to have it during school. Either I'll have to suffer through my senior year looking like a trainwreck, or I'll take the entire semester off which would put off graduation for a semester...not the preferred option :P

      Delete