Tuesday 14 July 2015

THE BEST NEWS EVER

(I didn't post this right away for who knows why but I'm here now)

SEPTEMBER 1ST I GET MY BRACES OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED?????

My last appointment was a few weeks ago and my ortho said everything is looking pretty near perfect! I've been VERY diligent with elastics lately because I want everything to go as smoothly as possible. Guess it worked out!! He just said "I think we're gonna go ahead and find a date to get these things off of you, how does that sound?" and I had to hold back a scream. "That sounds AMAZING"

SO I have another checkup appointment on August 19th, and then braces off September 1 with a check up on the 3rd. Then I leave for school on the 5th!!!! EVERYTHING IS CHANGING.
The problem with the date, though, is that now I'm wishing summer away!! But I also don't really want summer to end!!

Anyway, I'm SO happy that I'll have them off for school. I had to take my student card picture with them on, but it's all good....I'll have a new one in a year, anyway.

I also FINALLY got my full G license today!! I asked about getting a new picture because the one I have on my license AND health card are both pre surgery!!! No one has asked about it yet when I show them ID, but I DO look pretty different so I'm always nervous. It's $25 for a new drivers picture, and I have to wait until 2017 for the health card. I think I can live with it...for now.

ANYWAYS, just thought I'd share the news!!! See you in September with some brace free pictures!!!!


x ellen

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, do you know what was your jaw movement?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!! no i don't know the exact amount but it was quite significant! My top and bottom jaw were both moved a several millimeters each though. Are you having the same surgery???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I'm having the jaw surgery but not sure when yet! My bite and jaw is same as your pre-op though so i wonder about the jaw movement :D You really have a great results!!

    ReplyDelete