Monday 7 July 2014

Prom and Graduation!

Unfortunately I didn't get to have my braces off for prom or graduation, but my smile is still so much better and for that I am very thankful!! I thought I would post some pictures of the two events for fun, and I even have a picture of me from my grade eight graduation to put up next to grade 12...absolutely AMAZING.
I've said it a hundred times before, and I won't stop saying it, but WOW this surgery is incredible.

Prom: (my hair definitely did not turn out well, but whatever I had fun)
 




Grad:




 


2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I've been a silent reader of your blog since before my sugary and they've helped so much! I'm currently almost 8 months post-op. I had my surgery on Christmas Eve last year.. I know.. I think of was the only one at the hospital. Time really flies, doesn't it?

    This surgery is seriously amazing. I feel you on the genioplasty though, it's such a bitch!

    You look beautiful! Sadly, I still had braces for prom and grad as well, but I just got them off! I hope all goes well for you. Please keep posting!

    ReplyDelete