Tuesday 29 October 2013

TOMORROW!!

IT'S HERE OMG

I haven't slept in for over a week now and the cruelty continues with an 8:30am surgery time, meaning I have to be there at 7am. With a 45-hour drive, I will be up around 5:40am yay.
Of course this is a small price to pay for such a fantastic thing!!
I procrastinated quite a bit on the whole supply thing so I'll just be playing it by year I guess. My mom got a blender and she's going to grab some Boost and Ensure or whatever it;s called, and SlimFast tomorrow while I'm in surgery.

Yet again a procedure has been added. My surgeon wants to do genioplasty of some sort (to do with my chin, because it is quite large) which he says will really make a difference. I'm not really sure of the specifics but I said sure. I trust him, and if there isn't much of an added risk then why not. My big chin is one of the parts of the underbite I hate most, so obviously I would like that taken care of as much as possible!

Anyway, I've got my onesie set and my Teen Wolf episodes loaded onto the computer (not sure if I'l even feel like watching anything in the hospital tomorrow, but if there's one thing I'm prepared with it's my entertainment. You can see where my priorities lie ;D)

Well, I guess I should get some sleep (I don't get to eat in the morning this is going to kill me)
I'll see you all on the other side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still can't believe it's finally happening!


(ps to the User (Kim I think it was) who commented on my last post, I accidentally deleted the post as my computer glitched when I tried replying to it but I read it and thank you!!! :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment