Thursday 31 October 2013

Success!

Well it's over and I am in a LOT of pain. Surgery went really well, no complications. Last night was very uncomfortable and I've only just returned home after the night. In need of more medication which my mom has just gone to pick up. I have ice cubes in a pack but we are looking for crushed because the cubes are hurting, especially when I am in need of meds. I am not going to say much right now but here are some pictures taken between getting out of recovery (around like noon i thnk. Surgery was around eight thirty and the next thing I knew it was four o clock and I was in my hospital room) to now. I am already super happy with the results, just can't wait for the pain to end omgthis is the rppm my mom and grandpa were left to stare at four about four hours

right out of. recovrry. i guess my mom had bern playing eith my phone as she figured out how to use the camera lol










No comments:

Post a Comment