Sunday 9 February 2014

Back again really quick! I just made a little collage of before and after pictures! The before pictures were taken actually back when I was just sixteen and a bit, so that would have been August of 2012. I have a post about it here: http://adventureoftheunderbite.blogspot.ca/2012/08/blog-post.html#comment-form 
Anyway, I used those and then pictures of me right now (the ones I used in my week fourteen post/three months) at the ripe old age of eighteen. There is SUCH a difference that I didn't completely realize the severity of, it's absolutely incredible and I am SO thankful to be living in a world where this is possible. I am SO happy with my new bite. Even though I have those "oh wait, that's a bit off" moments, I just look back at stuff like this and think 'hey, at least I don't have THAT anymore'. 
I'm learning to love it completely more and more with each day (plus I can bite into things now!!)

Anyway, that's it for today! Thanks for reading!!

xxx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment