Sunday 9 February 2014

Week Fourteen!! ((January 30 marked month 3!))

Wow I've missed a couple weeks now! It 's so weirdbecause before surgery I would literally spend hours looking at blgs and looking forward to making one of my own, it occupied my mind almost all the time, but now that three months have passe it's just sort of normal life I guess. 
I saw my surgeon on January 27 and he told me that everything was looking great. He sai something had shifted which was too bad but not a bad thing per se so I'm not too worried.  I don't see my orthodontist until February 19th thoigh so still bo word on when I get my braces off. I had to have my grad photos done with them on whoch kind of sucks but oh well. 

My chin is still a bit stiff but I can eat pretty much anything now, I just have to be a lot more careful with hard things like certain chocolates or almonds etc. I still think there is a TINY amount of swelling left but for the most part I think that it's pretty much gone. 

I know people have said that some numbness can take up to a year even to go away but the right half of my bottom lip is still, I would say, about 80-90% numb. It just doesn't feel normal, but there is pain when pressure is put on it so there is SOME feeling in there. The same goes for my chin. I guess all I can do now is be patient about it. 

I don't have much to say anymore, but I might make a YouTube video about my journey in the future, we'll see how my schedule pans out hahaha. 

Anyway, that's all for week fourteen (on wednesday at least) , You'll see me again eventually!!! (: 

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment