Tuesday 11 February 2014

Youtube video!

Hey, y'all! (I'm not sure why I just said y'all..)

Anyway, I have ventured into the realm of YouTube and have concocted an extremely long video about my experience with jaw surgery. Obviously I am incapable of capturing the realities of surviving day to day throughout jaw surgery recovery, but I think it's a pretty decent first look for anyone thinking about going through with it. Excuse my slight lisp...braces and stiff jaw combined is not pretty. Anyway, if you want to check it out that would be great. If you want to continue to check out new videos that I post, even greater! ;D

Anyway, I thought I would let any readers know about it if you have about 20 minutes to spare hahaha.

Hope you're all having a fantastic day, week and year, we'll potentially see you next week!!

xxhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt2Key6_kTY

No comments:

Post a Comment