Sunday 10 November 2013

Day 11

Sunday marks day eleven and I have moved back into my room.... I have to say I miss my little nest downstairs. I can also say I am not at all looking forward to school tomorrow. This recovery week went by way too fast I enjoyed laying on the pullout couch watching my shows and reading and writing and over all doing very little productive work. But alas, the time has come for me to re enter to social world. Luckily I only have school until noon every day (period four islunch  at 12 and I have a fifth period spare :D) Not sure how I'll manage hunger wise though. Usually by second period I'm starving but maybe because I haven't been eating as much I'll be able to last. 
Today I went to the movie to see Out of Africa, its an old one. The theatre was playing it for their Classic Film things and my mom and I were the only ones in the theatre so that was cool. My best friend also came over so it was the first time she's seen me. She says I look 'cute' with my chubby cheeks. She also said when she saw my first picture on facebook she had to check the name because she almost didn't recognize me so I'll take that as a good sign. 
I drank an Orange Julius strawberry colada today too which we asked for watered down and the girl serving us sao she had the exact same thing done! I can't believe the amount of people I've run into or been told about who've had it. I really didn't know it was so common!
I've still got swelling, but its mainly on my right side. My mom says that on the left I look almost normal if she didn't jnow any better but the right is still puffy and a but droopier than the other, maybe because it's more numb than the left. The girl on cash at Value Village asked if I'd had my
wisdom teeth removed and I just shook my head sadly as my mom explained that it was far far worse. My bottom lip is all tingly to the touch on the left side but totally numb on the right still. My chin is completely numb also but that's it at this point which is good! I'm drinking without a cup and barely dribbling, if at all! 
My next appointment with my surgeon is Tuesday and then I'll finally be seeing my ortho next Tuesday the 19th (and then off the Paramore on the 20th!! Hopefully I can sing a bit more by then!) 

Well it's late and I'm looking at a very early morning lucky me, so I'll leave you with some pictures! xx 

still fairly puffy on this side. 


but fairly normal here.




 



No comments:

Post a Comment