Friday 15 November 2013

Day 16

Now for day 16, surprise surprise, everything is still the same. I literally don't notice anything different at all. People keep saying 'Oh well you're swellingis going   down' but I honestly don't see any difference between today and two days ago.
Still, I have an obligation to update. 
School is what I did today, and then write and then watch Supernatural.  I also tried a beginners online yoga class and wow am I ever unbalanced and unflexible. Ot also made my jaw feel weird and I started to drool during the downward dog so that was relaxing...
I'll try it again I should start exercising again but I don't know if I'll be motivated enough to stick with it. I can't wait to get out running again (I say as I lay in bed with my laptop) 

Anyway diet: same. Numbness: same. Discomfort: same. 

I am trying to wean myself off of the painkillers though. I'm done with my prescription and I moved to Tylenol but I don't enjoy putting their toxins into my body more than I have to, onthe other hand though they really work. 
I'm forcing myself to love on one a day for the time being; half in the morning half at night. We'll see how that works. I seem to be okay it just causes a bitmore discomfort   than usual but it's liveable. 

I've said it before but I really can't wait for swelling to be over with because right now I look like I have chubby cheeks and somewhat of a double chin, plus the buck teeth look from the splint. Not very becoming. 
Anyway I'm off to spend the next twenty minutes cleaning my mouth. Until tomorrow fellow surgery goers. 
xx
ps i changed my theme the other one was getting on my nerves so I just went back to simple



No comments:

Post a Comment