Wednesday 20 November 2013

Day 20

(was yesterday)
Anyway I saw my orthodontist andhe said   everything looks great. All of the girls were like freaking out because I looked so much different. He also twisted the poking wire back into place so smiling doesn't hurt anymore it just looks weird!! 

I visited my old  job at the retirement to say hello and the girls working didn't even recognize me at first! My old boss said I look like a totally different person which is good to hear. Imagine going through all of this and looking pretty much the same. hahaha. Only one of the residents recognize me at first, which was my favourite resident naturally haha. I went around saying hello to each table and they jut sort of looked at me like 'Hi random person we're trying to eat our dinner here' until I told them who I was and they were all like 'Oh my goodness I'm sorry you look so different!' They were all completely blown away with what I had done hahah. 

I also watched my best friend get her tattoo and I can't decide if it made me sure I want to get mine in January or if it scared me away. I guess if I can get through this ordeal I can do anything ahaha. 

Anyway that's all for day 20. I'll post for day 21 and then I'll just start doing weekly updates since not much changes daily anymore. 

Here are some pictures!
xx

2 comments:

  1. It does look like your swelling is going down! How are you feeling at this point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog :)
    Swelling has definitely gone down a lot, thank god! Now it's start to slow down though, so there isn't much difference day to day sadly.
    I'm feeling great physically, there's no pain at all now so I'm off the painkillers, it's just discomfort now in the sense that I can't open my mouth and it's getting a bit tiring ahaha. Plus I'm getting exasperated with the liquid diet thing while everyone around me eats delicious, solid food! But at this point I'm feeling good, and any little bit of regret I had at the beginning is completely washed away!
    Time goes a LOT faster than you expect it to!

    ReplyDelete