Monday 11 November 2013

Day 12

Well I survived my day back to school but it rained so I think the weather was trying to say yes you should have stayed home but who knows, I'll look for a sign to stay home in anything. 
Everyone told me I looked 'cute' with my chubby cheeks which I don't know how to feel about. I can't wait for the swelling to go down more though. Especially since at this point it's lopsided and my right side looks all droopy and weird. 
Anyway my test ended up being moved back a week by my begging classmates and very nice teacher so I'm not sure if I'll have to do it yet I forgot to ask. All in all I'm not TOO far behind. 

Anyway, I feel pretty much the same as yesterday except a lot less fun because I don't get to be lazy. Aside from that I'm down to two pain pills a day but the pain isn't really THAT bad, I'm just a major wimp. My chin is all tingly though and I've yet to determine whether or not I find jt painful. It's not a horrible pain, but It definitely isn't very comfortable. It's sort of like a throbbing except it's a sharp pain rather than the normal dull throbbing we usually get with a general cut or stubbed toe. I also had to sneeze today but I withheld so I'm still here. I refuse to sneeze during this process as I am extremely scared of the unknown outcome. 
I'll be seeing my surgeon tomorrow but I'm not really sure what to except. Despite the countless blogs I've read I'm not exactly sure what they do at the (almost) two week mark. I hope they remove my splint though, even just for the  appointment. It desperately needs cleaning. My entire mouth needs the equivalent of a car wash, I mean my infant brush and proxy brush and rinse can do so much when I'm elasticized shut and can't open my mouth/move my lips.  
I'm going to try driving to school tomorrow too. My moms going with me in case I decide I'm not ready but hopefully it's all good because I'm not taking the bus I absolutely refuse. 
Anyway I'm not sure what else there is to say about today other than I'm growing extremely weary of Boost and smoothies. 
first time in almost two weeks with makeup on 
still hard to believe this is what i look like now 

No comments:

Post a Comment