Wednesday 13 November 2013

Day 13

Soooo I missed posting yesterday again but oh well. 
I had my appointment with Dr Barr and it was literally like five minutes. All he said was that I can take my elastics off to brush and eat (if I want to) 
I did that and it felt SO WEIRD. I felt like my lower jaw was going to just fall right lff it was really loose. I couldn't figure out how to get them back on in the same spot he had them though so I just hooked them on, he said it didn't really matter if it was exactly the same. It feels different though 
Also one of my bottom molars feels weird, almost like its a bit loose but I can't really tell because it's in the braces and all. Maybe it's just because of the pressure? I don't know , I'm just a bit worried that if I put the elastics on wrong it might affect my jaw ... but Dr Barr said there really isn't much that can change it at this point so 
My stitches should be coming out in. the next few weeks too which will be nice cause smiling/laughing is still extremely painful. 
Not much else happened. I used my last pain pill so I'm moving to plain old Tylenol because I definitely can't go without any medication yet, especially over night. Speaking of which sleeping elevated is getting so annoying but if I sleep flat my jaw feels weird and it's sort of painful. I can't wait until I can sleep on my side again, I miss curling up. So many things we take for granted that our jaw affect hahah.  
Anyway that's about all. I was a bit more swollen than usual I think but I'm not really worried about it. 
Looking forward to straw drinking but its still a while in the future. I can't even close my lips together yet. But it will be way easier to eat while I'm out. I get so hungry at school (thank god I'm not there all day) and I can't eat at school :( 

Anway, here are some pictures (:
xx
this is how much I can smile at this point before it starts to hurt. This is still fairly uncomfortable. Of course, everything is uncomfortable right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment