Friday 15 November 2013

Day 15

Here's day fifteen better late than never. 
Still not much to say really. My lip is still numb in the right side, which is still swollen considerably more than the left, as is my chin. Normal, I think, at only two weeks. I'm counting myself really lucky though even though it's not the most fun experience as I had yellow bruising in a small patch under my chin for about three days and that was it, plus my swelling really isn't THAT bad. Still I don't enjoy looking so lopsided and droopy on my right side I hope it isn't permanent. 

I tried to eat a pancake too. I though I could open wide enough to stuff it in and just mash it on the roof of my mouth but I was sadly mistaken. Sigh. 

Theres a wire poking out too, so every time my lips move it catches on the inside of my cheek and it hurts a lot. I stopped by the orthodontist to get some wax but they're closed on holidays until the 18. What fun. 

Anyway that's about all I have to say today. Nothing is acting up and I'm in the same discomfort I've been in all week, just with the added wire. I tried to get pictures of my teeth like I said I would but they didn't turn out. 

Well, that's about everything. Here are some pictures (:
xx
ps ye i am wearing my onesie again its the best thing to change into after school <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment