Thursday 7 November 2013

MILESTONE - Day 7!!!

Cant believe its been a week already!!!! Wow (actually its Thursday at the time o writing but i forgot to post last night sorry x) 
I made quite a bit of progress food wise. My syringe officially broke so I was basically forced to start drinking from a cup but I was supposed to start anyway so oh well. I actually did pretty well I think for first time, hardly any dribbling at all! 
I drank some soup and Boost and my medication, and I even drank some mashed sweet potatoes (my favourite) watered down with a bit of milk so it wasn't too thick (or else it gets stuck in my upper lip. I'm not quite atspoon stage   because of that) 
My skin is also super dry like all over my face but mainly my nose I hate it! I've been putting Vaseline on my lips as well as Eucerin intensive lip balm which is great stuff, and I put Vaseline on my face mainly my nose too idk if that does anything but my mom says its good for dry skin so we'll see. I usually do a facewash  thing but seeing as I have to really rub my face I don't think my jaw is ready for that just yet!  
I also went out into public yesterday (other than my appointment which I don't count because I literally only passed one person on the way in and out). I went to the movies with my mom (we have this alternative film group in my city so not like the regular movies it's at the theatre down town) It was a really good Danish movie which i dont remember the name but it was about a teacher wrongly accused of touching a little girl and how it affects his life. Really moving I highly recommend it. 
Anyway I also managed to get some school work done so theres one out of two projects done (well 2/3 theres still a bjt left but I got lazy). I've missed an entire unit of my world issues class and the test is the day I return (I dont have to do it) so catching up will be fun. My next appointment with Dr Barr is the second day back to school at eleven but luckily my class is doing the second part of the test so I won't be missing even MORE school. High school problems- miss a day and you catch up for two. A week is much much worse. 
I also began my NaNoWriMo novel which since its a week in already I dont think I'll finish in time but oh well it's incentive to actually finish something I suppose.
Swelling on my left side has gone down a bit since day 6, but the right is still a bit yellow and swollen pretty much the same amount. 
Still have minimal lip control and my   bottom is still numb but I have all feeling in the top lip and nose (which I have to get repierced :( ) The only part still num right now is my chin right under my bottom lip, I've got feeling on both cheeks so thats good I think right. 
I also managed to fit my proxy brush in behind my teeth so the other side is a bit cleaner which feels nice. I hate my teeth being dirty but I've managed to get them as clean as I can. Still there are extremely hard to reach places still not as clean as I'd like and it irritates me a lot. 
But oh well what can ya do :P 

There are twin girls at me school ( a year older) and our parents sort of know each other and apparently they're both having the same surgery and they're doing iy at he same time!! Next time my mom see's their parents she'll be giving themfair warning   hahah! It's bad enough having one person down, but two? I can't even imagine! 

Well I'll leave with some pictures I guess, hope everyone is having a lovely day (: xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment