Monday 18 November 2013

Day 17

(apparently it didn't publish properly so here it is very late) 
Hello day 17, it's been a pleasure sort of. 
I still don't have feeling in my chin, or in my bottom lip on the right, the right side of my face looks droopy and there's more pressure than usual on my teeth, I was up at 7:30 because sleeping upright and on my back is getting super old and Ticketmaster messed up my Miley Cyrus ticket order so now I have awful 300 sections seats what a pleasure. 
My mouth is torn from this damn wire, a bracket is loose from my tooth and something keeps moving/clicking (99% it's another bracket) so I'm looking forward to my Tuesday orthodontist appointment. 

Still I must stay positive or else this thing will probably kill me before my moms delicious smelling cooking does. I keep getting cravings. 'I could really go for some ________ right now.. oh wait I can't haha. hahaha haha. *begins to sob*'

Anyway, it's been a hell of a day. I watched   Tangled for the first time (I can't believe it came out three years ago now it's crazy how time flies. It was good though. Didn't make my favourite lost as far as Disney goes as I'm a sucker for the classic, reign of Disney movies (see Lion King, Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Aladdin etc) but hey it was Disney and it WAS good considering Disney has been sort of disappointing as of late. 

I'm still on my liquids. The closest to 'food' I've gotten so far is mashed sweet potato blended with buckets of homogenized milk. Like I've said before, can't wait for straws. Can't wait for chewing, actually. Like real chewing. Like full blown fully healed jaw chewing. 

Anyway I'll let you get on with your lives for the night, I feel like I'm in far too much of a sarcastic mood right now so I don't want to continue on my negative outlooks of the day. 

Good night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment