Saturday 2 November 2013

Day 4

This is either day three or four depending on if i start on surgery day or what all i know is that it is definitely worse than expected ! my pain right now is about 6/10, but whats really bothering me is the discomfort. my face feels tight and unmoveable, and there is a horrid taste in my mouth considered i havent been able to brush since tuesday (revolting). i managed a shower today which exhausted m so i drank some of my boost mixed with ibuprofen and had a bit of a sleep if thats what we want to call it.
ive had ice packs on my face pretty mich 24/7 and they dont feel great but it feels far worse with them off. i dont know how much help my blog in particular is but hey it gives me somethjng to do with my time.
i find that i get tired when i concentrate for an extended period of time on something but i havent actually been able to manage a good sleep. plus mu butt is numb from laying here most of the day and i cant grt comfy in thos sitting position. i might try a movie but idk how much ill even be able to enjoy it.
i dont jnow if ill do videos at this point i just dont really feel up to it right now. anyway, ive come a long way since yesterday and im feeling a lot less regretful but im still waiting for the turnaround because honestly at this point i might consider going back to before if i had the chance if only it meant relief.
im alos really looking forward to getting my lips and nose cleaned up once they dont hurt to rub sp much. after the whole vomiting thing theyre absolutely horrendous.

No comments:

Post a Comment