Monday 18 November 2013

Day 19

Alright I'm on time for today! 
Nothing to report though really. I have an ortho appointment tomorrow, not really sure what he'll say/do but it's something to talk about hahaha. My life is so boring. 

Everyone says my swelling has come down alot and I mean I see it a bit but honestly it doesn't look any different to me day by day and I'm really fed up with the droopy right side. 
 
I ate a mushroom today sort of so that was my first actual food item. I just tore it into three small pieces stuck it in and swallowed. It was rather difficult to do so I only ate one but I love mushrooms so much they were impossible to pass up. 

We're going out on Sunday for my cousins birthday so I'll get to sit and watch everyone eat their meals while I potentially drink a milkshake. I still can't use a straw so I'm a bit wary of eating in public as I still dribble quite a bit and I can't rinse my mouth right away. 

Anyway that's it, I'm off to sleep and uncomfortable sleep sitting up unless I want to face the uncomfortable swollen tomorrow consequences. Sigh. 

Good day to you 
xx (by the way despite my British ending of x which I may have started because One Direction did it and I liked it a lot (bracketception; not just because I like One Direction) I am in fact Canadian) 
my mom took some pictures on her camera to send to my grandpa and I tried to smile oh my god my chin still hurts from laughing so hard I looked like I was possessed it is so bad) 


No comments:

Post a Comment