Thursday 28 November 2013

Week 4!!

Look at that I'm not even posting daily and I still can't manage to post on time! 
Anyway, I'm finally drinking from a straw and it is SOOOO much better!! It's still a bit of effort positioning the straw in order to get my lips around it enough to suck but better than dribbling for sure! 
I've also begun to eat more solid foods just swallowing them in tiny pieces like the sautéed mushrooms I ate the other night cut up into the tiniest things ver hahahah.  We went to Boston Pizza Sunday night and I just had a virgin strawberry daiquiri since they don't have smoothies or milkshakes (wtf) and I tore apart some french fries off my cousins plate and swallowed pieces. My mouth opens alot wider now so I can fit a spoon inside to eat soup though I still dribble, plus I can now brush inside my teeth!!

I'm going to see my surgeon on Tuesday December third and then hopeully the week after the splint will come off! I can't believe this Saturday marks my one month!! And what better way to celebrate than going to see Pink on Monday!! :D 

My swelling is better but my cheeks are still sort of puffy and everyone says I look way younger because of it, like I still have my baby fat or something. Plus I still have this double chin look but hey at least it will go away eventually. 
My lip is finally starting to regain feeling I think as now when something touches it there is a faint tingling, so slowly but surely! My chin is still a work in progress. 

I went back to work on Monday (I work at Tim Hortons) and I've just been doing deli and drive thru make or runner, so I don't have to really talk too much, and I'm not interacting with customers yet but now I have money coming in again thank god haha. 

Anyway I think that's about it for this week! Christmas is approaching and I'm looking forward to eating my way straight through!! 
less creepy smile yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment